7 Most Delicious Keto Low Carb Desserts
Ok, for those of you who just started this Keto diet, I bet you’ve been struggling to find a sweet snack that doesn’t taste like powdered milk mixed with dirt or cardboard. Here are 7 sweets that won’t have you wincing while ‘enjoying’ your treat.
- Coconut Keto Clusters by Inno Foods. My absolute favorite sweet Keto snack. With only 4g net carbs per serving, this snack is also vegan friendly. These sweet delights have coconut, pecans, almonds, and pumpkin seeds. There is no awkward flavor like in most keto protein bars and snacks. I would eat these even if I wasn’t doing the Keto thing! My tip: Crush these with your hands and put them in a bowl with Almond Milk…..best Keto breakfast cereal I’ve had this year!
- Cool Whip with blackberries and strawberries. Not only a tasty snack, but super healthy and below 8 grams of carbs for an 8 ounce serving. If you want even less carbs, instead of the Cool Whip, you can whip up some heavy cream in a blender and add a bit of rum, vanilla, and monk fruit sweetener for sweetness. Raspberries and Blueberries optional.
- Greek yogurt topped with Apple Cinnamon Grain Free granola by Wildway Foods. With 10 grams of carbs per serving (plus the yogurt), enjoy this amazing blend of walnuts, dates, apples, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, cashews, pecans, cinnamon and nutmeg with a hint of vanilla. You can also enjoy this as a cereal. Chances are, if you like this, you will like their gingerbread or coconut cashew flavored granola…yum!
- Caramel Chocolate Nut Roll by Atkins. Holy cow, there is no way this contains only 3g of net carbs per bar. If you’ve ever enjoyed a Baby Ruth candy bar, you’re in for a treat. This tastes very similar but with no carb or sugar guilt. The only drawback to this snack is that it contains ingredients that you can’t pronounce, so you make not want to make this your main go-to snack when the cravings hit.
- Peaches and Cream. Peaches are my favorite fruit and I was so pleased to find these on the Keto-friendly fruit list! Well, semi friendly at least. One whole peach has 8 grams of carbs and the whipped topping will add 3-6 grams to it. This is my favorite snack for game night.
- Blueberry / blackberry / raspberry cobbler. Find a cobbler recipe online and substitute regular flour with almond flour. Add lemon zest and lemon juice for more tart. AMAZING. Top with whipped topping and a bit of cinnamon and you have yourself the best dessert you could possibly have. We love this because our non-Keto guests like it as much as we do!
- Dark Chocolate Choc Keto Snaps by ChocXO. For those dark Chocolate lovers, these are pretty darn good. These have 3 grams of carbs and are a bit too dark for some tastes, but they are great with a dab of all natural peanut butter or a raspberry for each bite. These contain sea salt, coconut and almonds for extra crunch and flavor!